Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Manoah's Mighty Climb

So last night Anjuli and I were making dinner while Manoah was playing on the floor in the dining room, and with a shocked voice Anjuli said, "oh my gosh Sam, you have to see this!" I peeked into the other room and there was Manoah sitting in his high chair, grinning as if he had just accomplished a mischievous feat - which he had. Mystified, Anjuli and I grabbed the camera and pulled Manoah out of the chair to figure out how he had gotten in his high chair - the following video proved our suspicions - Manoah is part orangutan.


3 comments:

Ms Moneyone said...

Seriously? Seriously? Thanks for sharing!

onceuponamaertz said...

okay, i've watched this at least a dozen times, probably more! post another one! love you guys, w

Kristy said...

oh my gosh anjuli! that is the BEST video. haha