Tuesday, February 17, 2009

back to blogging!


I apologize to those faithful followers of Manoah's blog for slacking big time on his blog. Let me just say that life has been a roller coaster recently. We had major problems with our internet and computer, but now I am back in business. Here are some recent pictures of Manoah. He loves, loves, LOVES, to brush his teeth (lets just hope this last into his teenage years!). The first pictures are when he is going at it with his tooth brush, then the tears come when mommy takes the tooth brush away. So sad. And... "hi auntie Carol, I loved spending time with you at the wedding! I promised more pictures and now i have delivered! Love you!"

2 comments:

littlemissmk said...

we have missed you manoah! :)

Anonymous said...

And I thank you so much! I love the pictures...he's such a sweetie! Wish we could see him again...but it was wonderful getting to spend some time with you at the wedding. Thanks and lots of love to you and your family. :-)